Pune: The Government on Thursday said it has taken the near simultaneous explosions in Pune “very seriously” and investigators were looking for clues.

“We have taken it very seriously,” Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde told reporters here after a high-level meeting which reviewed the security situation in the country in the wake of last evening’s blasts in Pune.

Shinde said a team of National Investigation and experts of National Security Guards were already in Pune and they have joined the investigation with Maharashtra Police.

“The report of the investigation has not yet come,” he said, adding, one injured person had been admitted to hospital.

Asked how he would like to describe yesterday’s four explosions in his home state, the minister said “I cannot say what sort of attack it was”.

Shinde also said he has no immediate plan to visit Pune.

Yesterday’s blasts took place hours after Shinde assumed charge of the key Home Ministry.